Our Service is not Intended for ChildrenThe Service is not intended for children under 18 years of age. The Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act protects the online privacy of children under 13 years of age. California residents under 16 years of age may have additional rights regarding their information. We do not knowingly collect or maintain personally identifying information from anyone under the age of 16. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information on the Service or through any of its features or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any access credentials you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 years of age, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please immediately contact us at the contact information above.
The Types of Information We CollectWe may collect several types of information from and about users of our Service, including information:
- That is about you but individually does not identify you; and
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access the Service, and usage details.
How We Collect InformationWe collect this information (i) directly from you when you provide it to us; and (ii) automatically as you navigate through the Service. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
Information You Provide to UsThe information we collect on or through the Service may include:
- Information that you provide by registering for an account or by filling in forms on the Service, which includes information provided at the time of contacting us through the Service, or any additional information provided that we may ask for if you report a problem with our Service;
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us; and
- Your search queries on the Service.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection TechnologiesAs you navigate through and interact with our Service, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including, without limitation:
- Details of your visits to our Service logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use in the Service;
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address (including geolocation), operating system, and browser type; and
- Your preferences.
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Service according to your individual interests;
- Speed up your searches; and
- Recognize you when you return to the Service.
How We Use Your InformationWe use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Service and its contents to you;
- To provide you with information, products, or services that may be of interest to you;
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from our Terms of Service and any other contracts entered into between you and us, including without limitation, for billing and collection;
- To notify you about changes to our Service or any products or services we offer or provide through it;
- To allow you to participate with interactive features on our Service;
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and
- For any other purpose with your consent.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business;
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of InfoTrader’s assets and any preliminary negotiations and diligence thereto, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by InfoTrader about our Service users is among the assets transferred;
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information; or
- With your consent.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- To enforce or apply our Terms of Service and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes; or
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of InfoTrader, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.